Easter is almost here and the menu for Easter day is already on everyone’s mind. We picked our 19 Easter brunch favorites from Buzzfeed for you to try! To save money on groceries and gifts, GiftCardRescue.com allows customers to purchase gift cards at a fractions of the value. Stock up and shave hundreds every month.
1. Red Pepper And Baked Egg Galettes
Store-bought puff pastry makes these very speedy to put together. Recipe here.
2. Avocado And Eggs Breakfast Pizza
3. Sweet Potato And Endive Hash With Sriracha Buttermilk Sauce
Whip the egg whites separately with bacon, scallions, and cheese to make fluffy little nests for the yolks. Recipe here.
4. Spinach And Cheddar Muffins
5. Easter Egg Bread
Make sure to start this dough ahead of time; it takes a while, but it’s worth it. Recipe here.
6. Pear And Ricotta Toast
Use the nicest ricotta you can get; sprinkle a little cinnamon on top.
7. Blueberry Coconut Baked Oatmeal
A great way to make oatmeal for a group. Recipe here
8. Strawberry Oat Bars
Raw and vegan. Recipe here.
9. Easter Egg Cakes
The pancake variety is especially good for brunch (with maple syrup on hand for dunking). Here’s how to make them.
10. Big Pink Rhubarb Cake
A retro classic; just because it has Jell-O in it doesn’t mean it’s not awesome. Recipe here.
11. Meyer Lemon Macadamia Nut Tart
12. Pink Eclairs
ADORBS, and easier to make than you think. Recipe here.
13. Lemon-Blueberry Pancakes
14. Mini Pistachio Almond Donuts
If you don’t have a donut pan, you could also bake these in a mini muffin pan. Recipe here.
15. Strawberry Cream Cake
16. Earl Grey Cake With Rhubarb Cream Cheese Glaze
Have your tea and cake it, too. Recipe here.
17. Coconut Macaroon Nutella Nests
18. Banana Carrot Cupcakes With Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting
You can almost pretend they’re healthy? Recipe here.
19. Peanut Butter Butterscotch Nests