A Gift Card Giving Campaign will help your nonprofit raise more money!
If you are a nonprofit organization looking for a perfect way to raise funds through a new nontraditional method, a Gift Card Giving campaign is your solution! Gift Card Giving allows your nonprofit information the ability to significantly increase first quarter donations and continuously throughout the year. Over $44 billion dollars are floating around in unused gift cards since 2008, Gift Card Giving wants to enable nonprofits the ability to tap into that unused money as a way to raise funds.
Below are instructions on how to start a Gift Card Giving Campaign.
1. Create an account- Visit the Gift Card Giving website and click the “Enroll Your Group”. Fill out your nonprofits information and a Gift Card Fundraiser account manager will create an account for your nonprofit.
2. Receive start-up kit- Look for your personalized start-up kit that will be delivered to your nonprofit’s main contact for the Gift Card Giving program.
3. Launch a fundraiser- Launch your Gift Card Giving program by implementing your marketing plan and informing you donors that you are accepting gift cards as a form of donation.
4. Collection- Your nonprofit begin collecting gift card donations that have over a $10 donation.
5. Conversion- Once you have collected your gift card donations Gift Card Giving will collect your gift cards and liquidate the donations using GiftCardRescue.com.
6. Payment- Your nonprofit will set up a personalized payment plan and you will be paid as agreed upon. Gift Card Giving will cover all credit card and shipping costs incurred on the gift cards that are sold.
The best part is that a Gift Card Giving Campaign is free for you to start and run! Gift Card Giving will take a fee after your gift cards have sold to cover processing expenses. Take advantage of this new and innovative program and tap into a new way to raise money for your organization. There is no limit to the income your non-profit can get from this channel considering the volume of unused gift cards that are out there.
For more information contact a Gift Card Giving representative.